Are you excited about community building and looking for a way to make a difference? GHF needs your help!
- Network with Regional Contacts all over the world via email and our private Facebook group
- Communicate about events, issues, duties
- Support regional contacts in assisting community members, sharing resources
- Help build our regional contacts network!
- Serve as liaison between the regional contact network and other GHF staff; coordinate communication, events, and materials as needed
- Encourage regional contacts to write updates for the GHF blog
- What is the local gifted/homeschool culture like in their region?
- How are they active in their community?
- How can GHF support or assist with local events or resources?
2. Communicate with director and other staff on a regular basis via phone/email/Facebook about changes and update
Let us know you’re interested at email@example.com.