Our Illinois contact, Jen Merrill, has been there and is even forced into returning from time to time. She can help you find resources and support networks, and hopefully ease your mind. You can find her at the Illinois Association for Gifted Children parent day on February 4th, presenting on homeschooling. But if you don’t make it out that day, you can still reach out to her for help. Hang in there, parents, it’s gonna be ok.
Join our newsletter.
Welcome GHF’s newest affiliate partner, Creation Crate! Creation Crate offers a monthly kit featuring everything you need to build their electronic project of the month. Creation Crate focuses on the hardware side of STEM, introducing hands-on projects that involve assembly, programming, and problem-solving. Use this GHF CREATION CRATE link to receive 10% off your first box. Learn something new and support GHF while you do!
- fundraising homeschooling Guest Post online class GHF college admissions science free twice exceptional college chemistry testing donate GHF Online membership GHF Press discounts Art holiday dear ghf GHF Ambassador donations classes education courses books GHF Membership 2e GHFO gifted supporting members parenting kids homeschool gifted wins
- Museum of Science Fiction Hosts Escape Velocity!
- You Still Have Time to Get That Special Valentine’s Day Gift!
- Student Art Show: Create Your Own Comic Book or Graphic Novel (Fall 2017)
- Looking Forward: What Parents of Gifted Homeschoolers Need to Do to Keep Their Juniors On Track
- Plant Science: Nourishing a Source of Childhood Wonder
- The GHF Blog: Your online home for Discovering new ideas Keeping updated on the latest GHF events Connecting with professionals who understand you and your family Learning about gifted and 2e issues