Here’s to the dads, father figures, and go-to dudes in our lives! We love them, but what to get them? We have your back with these nifty ideas, and not a single one is a mug or a tie! Plus, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing that shopping through these links will be helping GHF continue to be another go-to for your family.
1) Is your guy sciency or a bit of a punster? Then, he’s sure to enjoy this “FATHER: The Essential Element” tee!
2) For the playful dude to share with the kiddos, get him this EWA EcoWoodArt 3D Planetarium. Puzzle it together and marvel at the stylish wooden solar system on the proud recipient’s desk.
3) From birds to ballgames, he can check out all the detail with the waterproof, fog-proof, shockproof Gosky Titan 12X50 High Power Prism Monocular and Quick Smartphone Holder. Smartphone compatibility means he can share images of all the cool things he sees!
4) Get your shining knight this modern day take on sword, shield, and chainmail: The Spartan Knife Block and NoCry Cut Resistant Gloves. He’ll be stoked with the clever, but quality, cutlery, and you’ll rest assured that he’ll keep all of his fingers!
5) Does your bruh even lift? With this brainy version, Sunnytech’s Steel Balance Toy Weightlifter Kinetic Art, he won’t need to carbo-load or wipe it down with a towel.
6) Come to the Dark Side – Dad has waffles! Behold, ThinkGeek’s Star Wars Death Star Waffle Maker. Everybody wins!
Happy Father’s Day!
For other gift ideas and ways to support GHF, check out our affiliates page.